No matter where you graduate from or where you study, it is very likely that sometime during your college endeavor, a potential boyfriend/girlfriend, suitor or date will give you his/her most seductive smile and ask, “So, what’s your major?” And after finding out about your college major, maybe this young eager beaver co-ed tried his/her luck by impressing you with their familiarity with your field by adding a pickup line.
We have come up with a list of pickup lines for a few college majors. If somebody tries to use one of these on you, you should run fast in the opposite direction or laugh out loud. It really depends on your sense of humor.
- Art majors: So you’re an art major… I can let you draw me naked anytime.
- Biological Science majors: I love studying anatomy… especially yours.
- Computer Science majors: I would love to examine your back end.
- English majors: Are you into John Donne’s written works? Why don’t I help you study by getting metaphysical together?
- Finance majors: You are looking to be the next hot commodity. I would love to take you home and do a deep study of your major assets on my spreadsheets.
- Geology majors: How would you like to go on an expedition to explore the wonders of my world?
- History majors: We have history together.
- Library Science majors: You can come over anytime and catalogue my library.
- Math majors: Do you mind if I do a rough estimate of the slope of your curves?
- Music majors: They tell me I have a high level of expertise in playing the organ.
- Physics major: Is that a radioactive dress? Because there sure is a lot of fallout.
- Sociology majors: Do you want to do something taboo and just pretend it’s the norm?
- Theater majors: I was just cast as Don Juan DeMarco in an upcoming play. Mind if you help me do a little research on his character?