Grand Canyon University Online – Now Enrolling!
Founded in 1949, Grand Canyon University is a private nonprofit Christian university with more than 160 academic programs and more than 100 bachelor’s, master’s and doctoral online degrees within a dynamic learning environment for both traditional students and working professionals. Our classes involve engaging interaction with classmates and individual attention from faculty who care about student success. GCU offers degree programs in a variety of fields such as education, nursing, computer science, IT and engineering. General Disclosure & Accreditation
• Earlier Graduation – Our 4 credit classes allow you to complete your nursing degree in less time.
• Degree Variety – GCU offers bachelors and masters degrees, as well as post-masters certificates. We offer high-demand programs such as RN to BSN, and MSN’s with multiple emphases.
• Accredited – The College of Nursing and Health Care Professions offers programs accredited by the Commission on Collegiate Nursing Education (CCNE)1 and approved by the Arizona State Board of Nursing.
• Learn From Leaders – At Grand Canyon University, classes are taught by industry leaders and subject matter experts
1The baccalaureate degree in nursing and master’s degree in nursing at Grand Canyon University are accredited by the Commission on Collegiate Nursing Education.
• GCU’s College of Nursing and Health Care Professions is also approved by the Arizona State Board of Nursing.
²Bureau of Labor Statistics, U.S. Department of Labor, Occupational Outlook Handbook, 2012-13 Edition, Registered Nurses, on the Internet at http://www.bls.gov/ooh/healthcare/registered-nurses.htm